- Business Continuity
- Virtual Clock &
Virtual Time-Zone Simulator
- Security and Compliance
- Application Modernization
- Application Tools
Synchronizes files and application environments between HPE NonStop servers.
FileSync Replication and Synchronization Software for HPE NonStop Servers
TANDsoft’s FileSync software automatically monitors, replicates and synchronizes application environments and non-database files (edit, objects, source, TACL, blobs, OSS, SQL/MP, SQL/MX) across HPE NonStop servers. It reduces the errors associated with maintaining duplicate system and application environments. Use FileSync for system migrations, upgrades, and backups. Its affordability and ease-of-use complement other third-party data replication products for a complete business continuity solution. FileSync supports a wide variety of file types and complements all NonStop data-replication products.
FileSync Data Deduplication streams only data that has changed within a file or database. It significantly improves file
synchronization performance and bandwidth requirements.
FileSync Incremental improves processing time by analyzing and synchronizing only files that have changed or are new since the last synchronization.
Features and Benefits
FileSync is a feature-rich product and delivers one of the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) in the industry among similar product offerings.
- Available on all HPE NonStop servers
- Supports - Enscribe files – audited, non-audited, structured and unstructured
- Supports - OSS files, SQL/MP and SQL/MX Catalogs, Schemas, Tables and Partitions
- Supports Expand and TCP/IP
- Automatic or scheduled file synchronization for Guardian and OSS
- Uses TCP/IP to migrate current system to new system with same node name
- Complements NonStop real-time data replication products